Shower Design Ideas in Apple Valley, Eden Prairie and the Greater Twin Cities Area
Our custom shower designs and installation will give you the perfect change to your bathroom
We provide modern shower designs to give your bathroom a unique look.
You use your shower every day. A good shower wakes you up in the morning with an energizing blast of water. It massages fatigued and sore muscles after an exercise session. At the end of a long day, a good shower washes away the tension to help you relax and fall asleep. Because it provides so many important services, it's no wonder we put extra time and money into improving our shower experience.
If you're interested in upgrading your shower, Great Lakes Home Renovations can help! We provide custom shower design and installation, and we can give you the perfect shower for your needs. Whether you want install a new shower as part of a larger bathroom remodel, or simply want to upgrade the one you have, we're the local remodeling contractors for you.
If you're ready to improve your bathroom's function and appearance, give us a call today at 952-204-9646 or click below. We offer free estimates on all our work in Saint Paul, Minneapolis, Apple Valley and nearby!
Enjoy the benefits of a better shower
Any shower can provide the basics, but why not aim for a shower experience that provides more of everything? More relaxation, more convenience, more attractive surroundings, better massaging action and other improvements that will help you get the most out of your shower. Here are a few design ideas from Great Lakes Home Renovations that will help you transform your shower into something special:
- Consider converting a tub to a shower: If you have to shower in a bathtub, maybe it's time to convert your tub into a shower stall. We will remove the old tub, install a shower base in its place, and then install a new shower surround without having to demolish the walls around your tub, giving you a beautiful new look for your bathroom.
- Improve safety and accessibility: For older folks, the tub-to-shower conversion mentioned above eliminates the strain and risk of stepping over a tub wall to get in and out of the shower. To take this theme farther, you can install heavy-duty grab bars in the shower and elsewhere in the bathroom. Also consider adding a chair or seat in the shower and a showerhead that can be positioned at different heights.
- Surround yourself with something new: If your shower has old tile walls that are dull and marred by cracked mortar and mold stains, a new shower surround is in order. We install new tile and panel shower surrounds that look great and will last for years to come. Many of these options come with built-in shelves as well.
- Refinishing brings new life: If you're happy with your existing shower, there's no need to change what you like, but refinishing the surface can completely transform the look of your bathroom and "like" changes to "love"!
- Choose a modern showerhead: With many companies competing to produce the "ultimate" showerhead, there's no shortage of full-featured showerheads available. The highest-rated models offer a range of different spray patterns while still keeping the flow rate below 3 gpm to conserve water.
- Add finishing touches: It's smart to treat accessorizing as a final bonus step. You can shop around for all the small things that can make your shower special -- from fog-free mirrors to chrome-plated wire holders for soap and shampoo, there's a myriad of great options to choose from!
Design your dream shower with Great Lakes Home Renovations today!
If you want to design and install a custom shower as part of your bathroom remodeling project, give us a call today. We have expert solutions for all your needs, and we can give you the perfect bathroom for your home. We offer free estimates on all our work in Minneapolis, Apple Valley, Saint Paul, Andover, Burnsville, Eden Prairie, Hopkins, Osseo, Mankato, Lakeville, and nearby areas in Minnesota.